So, we heard that you like workshops; the opportunity to expand your mind, delve into the depths of modern aspects of GIS, and tangibly engage in the tools of our trade.
Well, we have a slew of workshop opportunities for you on the days leading up to the conference:
- UAS and GIS Ground School and Hands-On UAV Flying and Data Collection* (Cost: $199.99)
- Working with Lidar Data in ArcGIS Desktop (Cost: Free)
- Migrating CAD into GIS: Best Practices (Cost: $50)
- Incorporating No-Cost Landsat Data and Products for Natural Resources Monitoring and Mapping Applications (Cost: $15)
- Creating Timescapes Using GIS to Visualize and Analyze Time Series Data as Raster Maps (Cost: $50)
*this is an offsite workshop.
Registration for the conference is not required to attend a pre-conference workshop. However, if you have already registered for the conference, you can modify your registration to add a pre-conference workshop at any time, provided that space is available.